Currently, there are spaces in the 9th grade at John F. Kennedy and Mission San Jose High schools.
Here are the first steps in entering the Open Enrollment Library:
- The open enrollment period for the 2019/2020 school year is Monday, March 4, 2019 through Friday, March 22, 2019. Lottery forms will be available at the home school on March 4, 2019.
- Applications for open enrollment may be picked up at the home school from: Monday, March 4, 2019 through Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Applications for open enrollment must be returned to Student Support Services no later than 4:30 p.m. on Monday, March 25, 2019.
- You may select up to two (2) schools where space is available for the grade level your student will be entering in the 2019/2020 school year.
- You must complete a separate open enrollment form for each student.
- If you are accepted by the lottery, you will be notified by March 29, 2019.
The complete set of instructions are on the attached documents below.
If you have any questions regarding the Open Enrollment process, please contact:
Sarah Barrious. Program Manager, Fremont Unified School District.
4210 Technology Dr.
Fremont, CA 94538
510-659-2531 Ext. 12650
If you are interested in applying to one of the two open high schools for the 2019-2020 school year, please complete an Open Enrollment application
and follow the instructions on the attached instruction sheet